Luxe EXTENDABLE Fairy Star Light SET - Extendable Warm White LED Copper Wire Indoor-Outdoor Including BONUS Remote Control With Multiple Settings
- EXTRA LONG STRING LIGHTS! This FULL SET includes copper light string(s) that are EACH 39ft long, along with and additional 8 feet of cord to easily tackle any decorating job anywhere, anytime!
- (you can connect up to 8 x 39ft copper string light extensions for up to 312ft - sold separately from Frux Home and Yard)
- Bonus REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED! Use the bonus remote control to turn your lights on and off and choose between various dimming or multiple flickering settings.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR! All weather and all seasons, our LUXE Extendable Fairy Star Lights TM are waterproof and allow you to tackle any lighting project anywhere! Be a decorating superstar!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! We're so sure you'll love our LUXE Extendable Fairy Star Lights TM as much as we do, that we offer you a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and our customer service team will make things right! Only from Frux Home and YardTM
Luxe EXTENDABLE Fairy Star Lights Set Includes:
- Your Purchase Includes:
- A. Copper string light with extension connectors (attached)
- B. Close Circuit Cap
- C.1. IR Receiver
- C.2. IR Receiver Signal Reader
- D. DC Adapter
- E. Wall Plug in
- F. Remote
ASSEMBLY: Please note that if assembled in the wrong order the unit will not work and unit could be damaged as a result.
Step 1: Connect Copper String Light (A.) to IR Revceiver (C.1.) Step 2: Connect IR Revceiver (C.1.) to DC Adapter (D.)
Step 3:Connect DC Adapter (D.) to Wall Plug in (E.)Step 4: Plug into Wall Outlet
Step 5: ENSURE that Close Circuit Cap (B.) is on the end of the copper string.
Please note: if you do not attach the Close Circuit Cap (B.) your String lights will not turn on.
Step 6: Point Your remote at IR Receiver Signal Reader (C.2.) to change settings as desired.
Remote Control Guide:
Please ensure that your remote is directed towards the IR Receiver Signal Reader (C.2.) and that you must click through the flash options to return back to the steady on light option.