White Lanterns String Lights - 24 Indoor Outdoor Mini Nylon LED String Lights Extra Long 16ft With Remote Control - Extendable - Connect up to 3 Sets - Bonus Hanging Hooks by Frux Home and Yard
- DECORATING ON A BUDGET? LunaxiaTM 16 foot - 3 inch mini lanterns give you extra length and extra value from bedrooms and dorm rooms to anywhere you want to add a splash of color and light - plus we've added in a convenient on / off switch so that you don't have to plug and unplug them every time you want to use them
- NO NEED TO WORRY IF YOU'RE DECORATING INDOORS OR OUT! Our incredible lanterns are completely waterproof and safe to use outdoors - perfect for the patio - on railings - around the pool deck or lighting a walk way
- PAST LIGHT STRINGS NOT LONG ENOUGH TO DO THE JOB YOU WANT? No worries - not only are our light strings 16 feet in length - they're extendable at both ends - Safely combine up to 3 light strings together to complete your lighting project
- ARE YOU AN ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS CONSUMER LIKE WE ARE? We're doing what we can to reduce packaging and our carbon footprint so we ship your lanterns unassembled - but don' tworry - assembly is fast and easy - Just follow the included instructions and if you have any questions whatsover contact us right away and we will take care of you
- REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTIONS: Our white globe string lights include a remote control with on / off switch, timer button and 8 flash and flickering options or steady on - making these excellent for outdoor lighting on the gazebo, pergola, bistro or deck!
Thank you for considering Lunaxia Indoor/Outdoor String Lanterns! To reduce packaging and our carbon footprint, your lanterns are shipped unassembled, but don’t worry, assembly is fast and easy! Just follow the instructions below and if you have any trouble whatsoever, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be able to answer any of your questions.Assembly:
Please note: Assembly of the Lantern Can be done as described below without the light cord attached to the expander; or with the light cord attached to the expander. It’s really a matter of personal preference.
- Making sure not to puncture the lantern, carefully expand the Lantern (A) as shown in figure1
- Insert the Expander (B) into paper lantern by carefully sliding it through the larger lantern hole with eyelets. Be sure the expander is centred, and continue to insert it until it reaches the bottom of the lantern and is fully seated at the bottom hole of the lantern as shown in figure 2 and 3
- Carefully insert the top of each expander (eyelet locks) into the eyelets located on the larger hole of the lantern top (A) by bending the Expander (B) or pulling each eyelet up and over the eyelet locks. Attaching the light cord:
Assemble lantern as directed above. Once the lantern is assembled, press the light cord just above the bulb into the cord guide with bulb pointing into the lantern (figure 4).