Flameless Wax Votive Candles - 9 Piece Set with Remote Control Color Changing and our exclusive BONUS Laser Cut Decorative Wraps
- Lovely set of wax coated LED Votive Candles give any space a touch of elegance.
- Each set of Votive Candles contains 9 enchanting wax coated LED Votive Candles measuring 2" wide by 2.5" tall
- Each set comes with a remote control, and 3 sets of 3 bonus decorative paper wraps in ivory, blush, and black.
- Use the remote control to turn the votive candles on and off, change them to one of 12 colors or the multi color option, set a 4- or 8-hour timer, and change the flame from a steady glow to a realistic flicker using the mode button. The remote controls all of the candles and comes with a CR 2032 battery.
- We're so sure you'll love our votive candles as much as we do, that we offer you a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If for any reason you are not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and our customer service team will make things right. ONLY FROM FRUX HOME AND YARDTM Enjoy your Flameless Votive Candles!
Frux™ Flameless Wax Votive Candles
These are battery-operated votives designed to illuminate and accent any room of your home. These votives are as close to the real effects of a votive as possible. Each votive operates on 2x CR2032 batteries (3v) (included) and because they do not have a real flame, they are safe to use almost anywhere, even near fabric and curtains. And, because they do not get hot to the touch, are completely safe near children and pets. WARNING: The LED Votives are made with real candle wax and electrical components. Exposure to outdoor elements such as moisture or excessive heat such as sunlight will damage the candles.Usage:
The first time you use your votives, be sure to remove the plastic insulating tab protruding from the battery cover. To turn on your votive, move the On/Off Switch on the base of the Votive to the “On” position. To preserve battery life, switch unit to the “Off’’ position when you are finished using the votives. Ensure the insulating tab has been removed from the remote control battery cover as well.
The LED votives have two mode settings: steady glow and flickering. The votives start in steady glow mode and can easily be set to flickering mode by simply pointing the remote at the votives and pressing the “Mode” button. To switch back to a steady glow, press the “Mode” button again. To change the color of the votives point the remote at the votives and press the button of the color you desire. To have votives in different colors, just separate the votives so they are far enough away that you can change the color without affecting the other votives. Once you have chosen your colors, you can bring the votives back together or place them separately around your home.Battery Use & Replacement Instructions:
- Open the compartment on the bottom of each votive.
- Insert 2x CR2032 batteries (3v) into each votive. Do not mix different battery types. If votives do not operate, check battery polarity or replace old batteries with new.
- Do not expose the votives to heavy rain or excessive moisture.
- Do not store or expose the votives in/to temperatures in excess of 20 °C.
- Do not dispose of the batteries in normal household garbage. Take exhausted batteries to your local approved battery recycling centre for disposal.
- Do not throw batteries into fires as they may explode and cause serious injury or death. Do not mix different battery types or brands e.g. alkaline and re-chargeable.
- Do not dispose of this product when it has reached the end of its useful life with normal household garbage. Please take it to your local approved electrical waste recycling centre for disposal. Please retain for future reference.