EXTENSION for Luxe EXTENDABLE Fairy Star Light Set - 39ft Warm White LED Copper Wire Indoor - Outdoor ONLY FOR USE WITH Luxe EXTENDABLE Fairy Star Light
- EXTRA LONG STRING LIGHT EXTENSIONS for Luxe Extendable Fairy Star Lights by Frux Home and Yard
- (you can connect up to 8 copper string light extensions, 39fft each, for up to 312ft - sold separately from Frux Home and Yard, CAN ONLY BE USED WITH SET SOLD SEPARATELY)
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR! All weather and all seasons, our LUXE Extendable Fairy Star Lights TM are waterproof and allow you to tackle any lighting project anywhere! Be a decorating superstar!
- WORRY FREE! waterproof IP65 string light extensions mean you don't have to worry about your family's safety!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! We're so sure you'll love our LUXE Extendable Fairy Star Lights Extensions as much as we do, that we offer you a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and our customer service team will make things right! Only from Frux Home and YardTM
PLEASE NOTE: This unit is an added extension set ONLY. To enjoy these extensions you should already have Frux LUXE Fairy Star Lights Extension SET or SET PLUS
- Your Purchase Includes:
- A. Copper string light with extension connectors (attached)
- B. Close Circuit Cap
- -SOLD SEPARATELY -
- C.1. IR Receiver
- C.2. IR Receiver Signal Reader
- D. DC Adapter
- E. Wall Plug in
- F. Remote
ASSEMBLY: Please note that if assembled in the wrong order the unit will not work and unit could be damaged as a result.
Step 1: Connect Copper String Light (A.) to IR Revceiver (C.1.) Step 2: Connect IR Revceiver (C.1.) to DC Adapter (D.)
Step 3:Connect DC Adapter (D.) to Wall Plug in (E.)Step 4: Plug into Wall Outlet
Step 5: ENSURE that Close Circuit Cap (B.) is on the end of the copper string.
Please note: if you do not attach the Close Circuit Cap (B.) your String lights will not turn on.
Step 6: Point Your remote at IR Receiver Signal Reader (C.2.) to change settings as desired.
Remote Control Guide:
Please ensure that your remote is directed towards the IR Receiver Signal Reader (C.2.) and that you must click through the flash options to return back to the steady on light option.