3 Piece Metal Lanterns - with Flameless Pillar Candles and Remote Control
- Every set come with 3 flameless LED pillar candles, measuring 3" x 4" (small), 3" x 5" (medium), and 3" x 6" (large). As always, the batteries are included with Frux Home and Yard and each candle comes with 3 AAA batteries already installed.
- Beautiful Metal Lanterns help bring sophistication and elegance to any situation. Choose from Glossy White and Espresso to match your decor needs.
- Use the remote control to turn the candles on and off, change them to one of 12 colors or the multi color option, set a 4- or 8-hour timer, and change the flame from a steady glow to a realistic flicker using the mode button. The remote controls all three of the candles and comes with a CR 2032 battery.
- Each set of Metal Lanterns contains 3 beautifully made lanterns with cage inserts to make inserting and removing candles a breeze. All of our products come with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you are not 100% SATISFIED, let us know and our customer service team will make things right. ONLY FROM FRUX HOME AND YARDTM
FruxTM 3 Piece Flameless Metal Lanterns
These are battery-operated candles designed to illuminate and accent any room of your home or provide lighting during the evening outdoors. These candles are as close to the real effects of a candle as possible. Each candle operates on 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (included) and because they do not have a real flame, they are safe to use almost anywhere, even near fabric and curtains. And, because they do not get hot to the touch, are completely safe near children and pets. WARNING: The LED Candles are made with real candle wax and electrical components. Exposure to outdoor elements such as moisture or excessive heat such as sunlight will damage the candles.Usage:
The first time you use your candles, be sure to remove the plastic insulating tab protruding from the battery cover. To turn on your candle, move the On/Off Switch on the base of the Candle to the “On” position. To preserve battery life, switch unit to the “Off’’ position when you are finished using the candles. Ensure the insulating tab has been removed from the remote control battery cover as well.
The pillar candles have two mode settings: steady glow and flickering. The candles start in steady glow mode and can easily be set to flickering mode by simply pointing the remote at the candles and pressing the “Mode” button. To switch back to a steady glow, press the “Mode” button again. To change the color of the candles point the remote at the candles and press the button of the color you desire. To have candles in different colors, just separate the candles so they are far enough away that you can change the color without affecting the other candles. Once you have chosen your colors, you can bring the candles back together or place them separately around your home.
Place the pillar candles into one of the metal cages and lower down into the metal lanterns with ease.Battery Use & Replacement Instructions:
- Open the compartment on the bottom of each candle.
- Insert 3 x AAA 1.5 V batteries into each candle. Do not mix different battery types. If candles do not operate, check battery polarity or replace old batteries with new.
- Do not expose the candles to heavy rain or excessive moisture. Do not store or expose the candles in/to temperatures in excess of 20 °C
- . Do not dispose of the batteries in normal household garbage. Take exhausted batteries to your local approved battery recycling center for disposal.
- Do not throw batteries into fires as they may explode and cause serious injury or death.
- Do not mix different battery types or brands e.g. alkaline and re-chargeable.
- Do not dispose of this product when it has reached the end of its useful life with normal household garbage. Please take it to your local approved electrical waste recycling center for disposal. Please retain for future reference.