Welcome back to the newest video in our "Do It Yourself with Frux" series!
Tonight we're going to show you how to make a light up mobile that looks great dangling above a bed, or in a corner or out on a patio. For this project you’ll need the following products from Frux Home and Yard:
Here is what else you will need:
- a Ball made of twigs
- a Wreath made of twigs
- 3 small plastic globes that pull a part in the middle (We’re going to put the tea lights inside of there, so they need to be big enough to fit the tea lights)
- Feathers (to go in the globes)
- 7 clothes pins (I chose small ones but they can be any size)
- a small burlap sack (make sure it’s big enough to fit our votive candle we are using)
- 3 small brown paper bags (make sure that the tea lights will fit)
- some twine
Take a look and get inspired to make your own light up mobile!